Sunday, January 17, 2010

Back to Work

Back to work for Mommy. My first day back to work was on Jan. 7th and it was great!! Thelma (a.k.a. Grandma T) flew in from Portland to stay with us for a while and help us make the transition and put my mind at ease. It is so hard to leave that little guy and let anyone else be in control of him. For all the Moms out there you know exactly what I mean. I never thought it would be so hard to let go and learn to be away from him. It is so important for both of us that we learn to adapt to other people helping us.
Thelma has been so wonderful putting up with my phone calls to check in every day and the million questions I have when I get home. What time did he wake up, how much did he eat, did he play well, how long were his naps? Boring to most, but consuming for me. Justin is so lucky to have such a caring Grandma loving him while we are away.

1 comment:

  1. so hard going back to work! how is pumping going? i know mike used to be so bugged with all my questions. What do you mean "how did he like the baby food-he ate it, who cares" exactly how long was his morning nap, etc. us moms are so detail oriented and dads are like whatevs

    ReplyDelete