Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Yep...11:57pm......


Just so it's clearly communicated...we are really enjoying ALL of this again!!!!
I don't think it gets any better than this

...sigh...


........and I'm exhausted!  Great time to sleep, right?  Apparently not for my adrenaline-ridden body :)

Happily swaddled (but Daddy still needs more practice)


Heidi was able to get a little bit but we are being driven by an emotional mind (staying awake to enjoy Paige) and not a practical mind to steal sleep when she is sleeping.  Unfortunate for us our practical mind woke up about 30mins before it was time to try feeding again :(

Here's hoping we are able to get her down in the next 30 mins and grab a few ZZZZZ's ourselves


1 comment:

  1. She is gorgeous! Congrats you guys! Heidi call me I lst my phone and your number I miss u!

    ReplyDelete