Saturday, August 15, 2009

Collin, Heidi and Baby
This our official first blog! Yeah!! I am just starting to figure it all out and which buttons to push, but it's really fun. I am hoping that this will be a great way to start documenting our family and keeping everyone posted on what's going on with one of the "West Coast Rueppell Families."
As you can all see, my belly is ever expanding and stretching. We just took this picture a few days ago, but it's already grown some more. Good for the baby, uncomfortable for me. My due date August 23rd, but at my appointment last week Dr. Woodard let me schedule an induction for August 20th. Knowing there is an end in sight is such a relief. I think the hardest part of the last trimester of pregnancy is not knowing when your going to pop. Well, I guess we still don't know, but at least we have an idea. :)

1 comment:

  1. Your belly is soooooo cute!! Good luck this week! I can't wait to see pictures of the little guy.

    ReplyDelete