Thursday, August 20, 2009

WHAT???!!!!




SHE'S AT 10!!!!!!!!!




Well, I just went outside to call and update all you family members and this is what I get...a call to say come back in, she just measured 10! So, thanks for that...Donna! haha




Now we are back in, they just rolled in 2 more furnishings, so apparently Justin will be coming soon...Cool!




An assitant is here prepping the warming table....lots of blue gowns and sheeting is also entering.




Mom is thinking ETA is a couple of hours




An eery calm is filling the room

5 comments:

  1. Thabnsk for the updates!! I just lit a candle for you and Justin....
    Be well. I love you and I'm thinking of all of you. Love Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hand in there Heidi. Sounds like you're almost there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited I keep hitting refresh to see if he's here yet! We love you guys and can't wait to get a peek at your little cutie! Please let us know if you need anything at all. I practically have the car running already!

    ReplyDelete
  4. C'mon Justin, quit stalling! It won't hurt that bad when the doc spanks your bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is andrew on congrats u made it, hope it u have a good time with him love andrew XOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete