Monday, September 21, 2009

What day is it? Week 4 1/2

So, as you can tell by the title of this post, I officially don't know what day it is anymore. This little boy is keeping me busy...and keeping me from posting more often. :) Justin is napping right now which is something I should be doing too, but I really needed a shower and to get a few things accomplished today. The good news is that we try not to keep it quiet around here at nap time and that means I still get to listen to Colbie Caillat, Rascal Flats, and whatever else is popping up on the ipod.

Zzzzzz...
Little Monkey is starting to nap in his crib right now

 
Posted by Picasa


We had a busy weekend and went to a party at a friends house (by "busy" I mean that we had one activity planned). There were a ton of people there and it was fun to be out in the world. However, we were 2 1/2hours late getting there since Justin decided he wanted to eat, poop, and sleep before we could hit the road. Once we were there we only stayed for about 2 hours before I needed to go home. I was having sensory overload with all of that activity swirling around me. We left the party just as a tournament of beer pong was getting started. Too bad we couldn't enter this year. Times they are a changing.

Justin has started having daily exercise and play time on his play mat. He really likes to be there kicking his little legs and moving his arms. Yesterday it seemed like he might even be reaching for one of the toys. It's a parrot that hangs down and the tail feathers make crinkle noises and have different textures. I helped him reach it and rubbed the different textures on his skin. He just cooed away kicking a bunch. The mat has a mirror in the corner for him to look at and little lights with music that plays under the mirror. It's really fun to watch him learn to play and make noises.








And a few more pics







1 comment: